First, here’s something you probably already know…
Achieving top rankings in ANY search engine in 2009…Is All About Getting More Links From Other Sites.
The reason is simple: Modern search engines place a huge value on links. The more links you have and the better quality these links are, the higher you’ll rank. If a site is linking to you, they are essentially casting a vote of trust. And the more “votes” you have, the more trustworthy your site is to Google, which naturally translates into better rankings.
With today’s Google and Yahoo, it’s also the clickable part of the link (also known as “link anchor”) that counts. Meaning, if you want to rank well for a specific keyword like “blue widgets”, you need more links with “blue widgets” in their clickable part.
Now, this all is fine, but the critical question most webmasters are struggling with is:
Where Do I Get High Quality Links And How Many Do I Need Before I Rank #1 For My Keywords
The fastest and easiest way to answer this question is by analysing a competing website in your niche that already ranks very well.
Understand this fundamental principle, and you will be smarter than 95% of webmasters out there who are forever stuck on page 27 in Google because they are walking in the dark. Do not work harder when the solution is to work smarter, and do NOT reinvent the wheel by trying to figure the whole thing out by yourself.
You see, most super-successful webmasters who profit from the search engines don’t claim to understand exactly how Google and Yahoo work. But what they do understand, is how to look at the top-ranked sites in these search engines, draw legitimate conclusions as to why they rank so well and copy the best to make their own sites succeed.
Professional Optimisation Consultants Charge Upwards Of £2,000 For This Kind Of Research!
But! SEO SpyGlass enables you to secretly (and ethically) spy on your Google and Yahoo competition and see exactly why they rank better than you. Just launch SEO SpyGlass, and in a matter of minutes you will know everything humanly possible about why ANY site ranks well.
With SEO SpyGlass, you’ll know the answers to the critical questions any webmaster wants answered:
- Where to get high-quality links to one-up the competition and rank better for my keyword searches?
- Exactly which anchor texts (the clickable part of the link) should I use to outrank my niche competition?
- How many links it’ll take to propel my site to the top of the search engines… and get a ton of laser-targeted (and free!) traffic which translates into sales?
For the advanced folks: SEO SpyGlass will reveal the entire link building strategy of your competition, and tell you exactly why they rank well in great detail. Here’s what kind of an insight scoop you can expect from SEO SpyGlass:
- The total number of backlinks your competitor has (yes, today’s search engines place huge value on links.)
- The Google PageRank of every backlink (see how important these links actually are to Google.)
- The Alexa Traffic Rank of every backlink (uncover your competitor’s biggest traffic sources.)
- The total number of PageRank 0 to PageRank 10 backlinks your competitor has (mirror these numbers, and you’ll be able to beat your competitor’s PageRank.)
- The total number of backlinks coming from the same IP addresses (are your competitors buying site-wide links? Should you do the same? Let’s find out!)
- The exact anchor texts and anchor URLs your competitors are using (anchor text is one thing you must implement right to rank well. Find out which anchors work for your competition!)
- Your competitor’s anchor and title keyword density – which is how many times a given keyword appears within the anchors and titles of their links (you will need to mirror these numbers if you want to one-up your competition.)
- How many of your competitor’s backlinks come from forums and blogs (are they tapping into social media for traffic and links? Find out with SEO SpyGlass!)
- How many of your competitor’s backlinks come from homepages of other sites, rather than internal pages. (This is often a dead giveaway of paid links. Oftentimes, you can even see how much they are paying per link!)
- Whether or not your competitor has backlinks from DMOZ or the Yahoo! Directory (these directories are so authoritative, you will get a rankings boost just from a single link from them!)
- The exact link value of every backlink your competitor has (see how valuable each of their links is)
- The exact age of every Website linking back to your competitor (see if they get links from established, authoritative sites.)
- Plus much, much more!